Take an active role in shaping the HR profession! Use your expertise and experience to help guide the programs and services that HRPS offers while making valuable connections with other HRPS members. HRPS has volunteer opportunities to serve on the following committees:
- 2015 Annual Conference
- Social Media
Volunteers should be HRPS members with relevant experience and the ability to actively participate in committee meetings by phone. Read an overview of each committee and their current activities, projects, and tasks.
For your time and talents given to HRPS, what will you receive in return?
- A lifetime's worth of personal contacts with top HR management executives
- Ability to share your expertise with other professionals
- Gain additional knowledge or skills about an unfamiliar area of HRPS
- Become more valuable to your organization by gaining new skills and best practices
- Enhance your leadership abilities through consensus building and persuasion