Become more valuable to your organization and gain valuable connections within the world of human resources planning and human capital management. HRPS volunteer positions give you the opportunity to share expertise, enhance your leadership abilities, and gain new skills.
For your time and talents given to HRPS, what will you receive in return?
- A lifetime's worth of personal contacts with top HR management executives
- Ability to share your expertise with other professionals
- Gain additional knowledge or skills about an unfamiliar area of HRPS
- Become more valuable to your organization by gaining new skills and best practices
- Enhance your leadership abilities through consensus building and persuasion
Review the committees below and find a committee that fits your talents! Read an overview of each committee and their current activities, projects, and tasks.
- Membership Committee
- Learning & Development Committee
- Volunteer Engagement Committee
- Global Conference Event Planning Committee
- Strategic Talent Management Forum Event Planning Committee
- Publications/Editorial Committee
- Social Media Committee
- Research Committee