HRPS workshops provide an intimate experience for all attendees and are designed to cover pressing trends and issues facing today's HR executives. By bringing together executives, thought leaders and partners, we cover and discuss topics from diverse points of view. Be a part of leading HR conversations and join us at 2014 HRPS workshops.
Strategic Talent Acquisition
September 8 - 9, 2014
City Club of San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
NEW! One day registration is now available. The first day, September 8th, focuses on aligning strategic talent acquisition with business strategy. The second day, September 9th, focuses on providing you a toolkit for implementing acquisition strategy. Register Here.
HR People & Strategy (HRPS) invites you to join fellow HR executives on September 8-9 for the 2014 HRPS Strategic Talent Acquisition Workshop. This can't-miss opportunity to connect with talent leaders across industries will deliver solutions to top talent challenges, including innovative methods to attract, on-board and retain talent.
Workshop sessions will focus on recruitment processes, the role of social media, candidate sourcing, assessments and technology—imparting the best strategies to improve performance and recruitment.
Program Presenters Include:
- Google: Tina Malm, People Analytics Manager
- Microsoft: Simon Mullins, Senior Director, ASG Staffing
- Bristol-Myers Squibb: Simon King, Global Research and Development Vice President
- Kaiser Permanente: Christine Talbot, Vice President, Human Resources, and Kara Aley, Senior Director, National Recruitment Services
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc: Valerie Norton, Vice President, Talent Management & Acquisition, and Judy Winter-Giella, Vice President, Talent Acquisition
- Denison Consulting Europe GmbH: Karl-Heinz Oehler, Managing Director, and former SVP, Global Talent Management
- Hertz Corporation and CP Kelco: Curtis Wooten, Director, Global Human Resources
- Findly Talent, LLC: D. Mark Hornung, Senior Vice President
- Bernard Hodes: Bruce Skillings, President
- AfterCollege: Roberto Angulo, CEO
Talent Management: Succession Planning & High-Potential Development
June 5 - 6, 2014
View Speaker Presentations Here>>