HR People + Strategy membership provides an open forum to share ideas, discussions and insights with other senior HR professional colleagues. HRPS resources guide you in leading your organization in leadership development, organizational effectiveness, talent management and much more.
Members of HR People+ Strategy gain access to these benefits and more:
Industry Trends and News
Membership in HR People + Strategy grants access to a variety of resources so that you can obtain the latest human resource practices that contribute to the achievement of organizational goals.
Only senior-level HR practitioners are HR People + Strategy members. We allow you to connect directly with other top executives and provide exclusive face-to-face networking opportunities
- People + Strategy—This quarterly journal is recognized as one of the leading professional journals in the HR industry. Created specifically for senior-level HR executives, it focuses on current theory, research and best practices in strategic human resource management
- Business Book Summaries—Receive unlimited members-only access to a portfolio of 800+ summaries on the key concepts in the top business books published each year. Stay on top of the latest best practices in business, and stay current with the people and companies shaping the business world today
- White Papers—Written by thought leaders in the HR community, our white papers address strategic and proven best practices.
- Webinars—Designed for HR executives and their teams, HR People + Strategy webinars over current and future strategic trends, best practices and analysis by eminent human capital management thought leaders. Recorded webcasts are archived on the HRPS website to view when it is convenient for you
- HRPS Annual Conference—The HRPS Annual Conference will provide you with proven, real-world strategies to take back to your businesses. Learn more at hrps.org/annual.
- Strategic HR Forum—The Strategic HR Forum focuses on practitioner-based, topical issues for HR executives. This two-day, open dialogue-based program enables HR Leaders HR leaders to learn, discuss, and exchange ideas and insights around the strategic and innovative HR leaders employ to meet their strategic business needs and drive business results.
- Executive Leadership Program—The HR Executive Leadership Program is designed to give HR executives the opportunity to explore through dialogue and discussion the critical and complementary aspects of HR Leadership.
- Social network—Connect directly to HR and business thought leaders via our members-only online directory, our LinkedIn community and at HRPS-exclusive events.
- The HR People + Strategy Member Directory provides the names and phone numbers of HR senior leaders who are accessible only through a password-protected site; for members only.
Post or view open positions on the HR People + Strategy Career Center. Open to members only, the HRPS Career Center is the best way to find executive level talent in the HR profession.
Members save hundreds annually on our events, including the Annual Conference, Strategic HR Forum and Executive Leadership Program—all designed as collaborative networking opportunities for the best professionals in the business.
Gain instant access to a wealth of HR resources with membership in the Society for Human Resource Management, which includes weekly webcasts, in-depth survey reports, daily online news about the latest workplace trends and 10 issues of HR Magazine annually. Available for individual and Enterprise members only.