|Advance your career along with your organization by becoming a member of the associated created specifically for strategic HRM professionals – HRPS. Download the HRPS membership brochure.
Members of HRPS gain access to these benefits and more:
- Access to high-level articles from leading HRM practitioners and academics in human resources management in the quarterly People & Strategy Journal, which is recognized as one of the leading professional journals.
- Ample networking opportunities at our annual Global Conference and Fall Forum, LinkedIn community, committee work and participation in association leadership.
- Direct access to HRM thought leaders through our online member directory and during events.
- Opportunities to contribute to the global discussion on strategic human resources management issues by writing articles, delivering Webcasts and speaking at conferences, improving your visibility in the HRM field to further your career.
- Access to the HR Management Library, including the People & Strategy archives, HRPS-commissioned human resources management research studies, new research from partners and more.
- Discounts to the annual Global Conference and Fall Forum as well as Webcasts and other knowledge sharing opportunities.
- One-stop access to HRPS certificate programs that can help you build knowledge and credentials.
- Global reach helps you build contacts in other countries that understand the nuances of local customers and practices, improving your international operations.
- Access to post or view open position submissions in the Career Center.
- Complimentary access to the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) newsletter. Click here to access the latest edition of the EFMD newsletter.
- Membership in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) to watch timely weekly webcasts, a vast array of research and survey reports, including the annual Benefits Survey Report, benchmarking reports, workplace trends & forecasting articles, 12 issues of HR Magazine® and more. (SHRM is an individual membership and does not have corporate options. This benefit is only available for full-price Individual Members of HRPS).
Check out the added benefits of becoming a corporate Enterprise Member!