|As a current member of the world’s most
exclusive community for senior-level HR executives, you know the value
HR People + Strategy brings to your career. The educational resources, networking
opportunities and strategic insights surrounding HR management are all
unparalleled in the industry.
Of course, the strength of HR People + Strategy is
its members. That’s why we’re asking you to help us expand our
collective knowledge and network even further by referring other worthy,
senior-level HR executives to HRPS.
Referring a new member is easy:
- Refer online: Give us your referral details online for the most
immediate impact. Or, point your colleagues to hrps.org to join. Remind them to
submit your name as the referring member.
- E-mail your referrals to us: Send your referral contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invite them along: Take colleagues to HR People + Strategy programs and events.
- Share the benefits: Reserve a few minutes on a meeting agenda to tell others about the benefits of HR People + Strategy membership.
- Give it your stamp of approval: Your personal endorsement means a lot.
- Make your job easier: Encourage those who work with you to join either as an HR People + Strategy Enterprise Member or an Individual Member.
- Follow up: Send
a note to your referral about two weeks after you've referred them.
This often makes a difference in whether your colleague will join.
- Send an e-mail or a letter: Use the sample e-mail included in our Member Referral Kit for copy and paste messaging to friends.
- Distribute membership information: Distribute the HR People + Strategy membership brochure at staff meetings, events and more.