On-demand Human Resources Management Webcasts
Throughout the year, HR People + Strategy offers human resources management Webcasts and other educational opportunities that provide relevant and timely information in a convenient, flexible format.
Designed specifically for HR executives and their teams, HR People + Strategy Webcasts cover HRM hot topics, best practices and analysis by eminent human capital management thought leaders to help solve the problems and challenges you face each day. Each Webcast is moderated to allow for a question and answer period. HRPS Webcasts are announced on the HRPS Web site, and to members and constituents via e-mail.
HR People + Strategy Five Pillars of Knowledge
HR People + Strategy has identified five knowledge areas through extensive research on human resources management and organizational development. These five areas drive the content and outcomes of all HRPS educational activities, from conferences to webcasts to content in our People & Strategy journal. Learn more.
Be sure to check out the on-demand Webcast recordings in the online store to maximize your human resources management knowledge.
To receive advance notice of upcoming HRPS Webcasts, submit your e-mail address.
On-Demand Webcasts are free to members and are available to nonmembers for purchase for $45.
Click here to view the On-Demand Webcasts
HR Strategy and Planning
- The Death and Reinvention of Management: Implications for HR (Steve Denning)
- Creating Value Through HR Transformation (Dave Ulrich)
Building a Strategic HR Function
- A New Era for Compensation Committee Accountability (Robin Ferracone)
- Establishing a Strategic Identity for HR by Leading Enterprise Engagement (Mike Cook, CEO, Founding Partner and Senior Consultant, Vitalwork, Inc.)
- Maximizing the Effectiveness of the HR Business Partners (Pete Sanborn, Usha Mirchandani, and Melissa Videtto)
- Coaching with Compassion: Inspiring Sustained, Desired Change (Richard Boyatsis, Professor in the Departments of Organizational Behavior, Psychology, and Cognitive Science, Case Western Reserve University and Adjunct Professor at ESADE)
- Principles of Learning (Elizabeth Griep, Vice President, Advanced Workplace Learning, Forum)
- Using Executive Development Strategically (Jim Bolt, Founder, Bolt Consulting)
- Design and Innovation Leadership: Two Sides of the Same Coin (David Magellan Horth and Dan Buchner)
- Global Mindset (Dennis Baltzley)
- Truly Transformational Executive Development: Accelerating Senior Leadership Transitions to Drive a Business Model Shift (Diane Boyd and Linda Kricher)
- Producing Business Value from Training: A Strategic Approach to Learning (Robert Brinkerhoff, PhD, and Tim Mooney)
- Global Mindset: The New Science of Global Leadership (Mansour Javidan, PhD)
- Evolve Your Talent Strategies for Organizational Impact (Paul Storfer)
- Driving Talent Management for Results at Hertz Corporation: Repositioning talent management as a global business enabler (Karl-Heinz Oehler, VP Global Talent Management, Hertz)
- A New Lens for Reframing Your High Potential Leadership Program (David B. Peterson and Kevin Hudalla)
- Creating a Sustainable Talent Management and Rewards Model (Ravin Jesuthasan)
- HRPS Web Workshop (Two-part Series) – Executive Assessment: The State of the Art in Selecting Leaders Who Fit (John Philbin, PhD, and Bruce Fisher, PhD)
- Engaging, Developing and Retaining Your Critical Talent: Start Now or Pay Later (Beverly Kaye, PhD, and Kathleen Hennessy)
- Adapting Talent Management Processes to the Shifting Business Environment (Sanjiv Kumar, PhD)
- Preparing New Leaders for Success: The Pepsi Bottling Story (Marjorie Derven and Phil Golino)
- High Commitment High Performance: How to Build a Resilient Organization for Sustained Advantage (Michael Beer)
- Learning to love the matrix: How to embrace complexity and conflict for competitive advantage (Greg Kesler & Amy Kates, Managing Partners, Kates Kesler Organization Consulting & Co-authors of Leading Organization Design (2010, Jossey-Bass)
- Building Trust in Organizations: A New Model for Addressing 21st Century Challenges to Communication (Pamela Shockley-Zalabak, Chancellor, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs and author; Sherwyn Morreale, Director, Graduate Studies in Communication, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs and author)
- Leadership Agility in High-Performance Organizations (Jay Jamrog)
- Putting People First: One Company’s Journey to Create a Meaning and Values Drive (Charles Luck IV, President and CEO, Luck Companies; Mark Fernandes, Chief Leadership Officer, Luck Companies; John N. Pullen, Chief Growth Officer, Luck Stone Corporation; Karen West, Managing Consultant, YSC Houston)
- Strategic Speed: How Fast is Your Company? (Ed Boswell, President and CEO, Forum, and Jocelyn Davis, Global Research and Development, Forum)
- Targeting Trust for Managing & Measuring Firm Performance (Karen Stephenson, PhD)
- How to Build Sustainable Collaboration in Virtual Teams (Stewart Levine)
- The Performance Multiplier (Marcus Buckingham)
- MOJO – A New Approach to Employee Engagement (Dr. Marshall Goldsmith)
- Managing Stress in Stressful Times (Michael Campbell, Sharon McDowell-Larson and Vidula Bal)
- Building a High-Performance Organization (Jay Jamrog)
- Repairing a Broken Employment Deal: Putting Humpty Dumpty Together Again (Ilene R. Gochman, PhD)
- Creating Organizational Agility in a Rapidly Changing World: Transforming a 100-Year-Old Minority-Owned Bank (Tom O'Shea and Kim Saunders)
Click here to view the On-Demand Webcasts