The economic impact on an organization from any talent management initiative can be significant. Talent acquisition, development and mobility encompasses different initiatives which all lead to the same business objective: the right talent, in the right place at the right time. This talk will focus on leverage gained from integrated talent management efforts. Leverage can be defined by impact to culture, organizational performance and from an economic (ROI) perspective. Michael Brainard will bring applied client experiences from a range of industries and company sizes.
Practitioners such as (Rob Reindl, Corporate HR Executive, Edwards Lifesciences, Laurie Jerome, VP Talent Management, DD Baker, D.D. Baker, Vice President, Talent Acquisition and Development, Pacific Life Insurance Company and No Cal, Jonathan Schoonmaker, VP HR VMWare) will provide the journey their organizations have traveled relative to integrated talent management and the leverage attained.
This session promises a sharing of experiences from seasoned talent leaders who value experimentation with a commitment to develop people. They will be open about what has worked and what they have struggled with along the way. Join us for this interactive and honest discussion about the ROI in talent managing in this chaotic, changing and unpredictable business environment.
1. Share best practices and enhance understanding of integrated Talent Management
2. Explore the advantages of an integrated Talent Management strategy that impacts the culture, organizational performance, and ROI
3. To share the journey that "others" have been on relative to Integrated Talent Management
4. To facilitate a rich conversation of the enablers and inhibitors to implementing aspects of and integrated Talent Management
5. Moving from strategy to structure to systems to talent required in HR to fully integrate and gain leverage via talent management
Click here for more information and to register!