Participate in the HRPS Fall Forum Recruiting Contest New for 2011! Share your commitment to this event with your network and you could be
rewarded with a free hotel stay. The
individual who refers the most Fall Forum attendees will receive a complimentary
hotel stay at the Westin Arlington Gateway during the Fall Forum — a
value of more than $400!
Fall Forum Recruiting Contest Guidelines
The individual who recruits the most new Fall Forum attendees between May 1, 2011 and September 9, 2011, will receive a complimentary hotel stay at the Westin Arlington Gateway during the Fall Forum — a value of over $400!
Tips for RecruitmentIt's easy to refer someone to the Fall Forum. Here's how:
Refer online. Point
your colleagues to hrps.org to register today! Remind them to submit your name in the referral box if you want to be eligible for a complimentary hotel stay!
- Bring your team. With HRPS Enterprise Membership, you and your team can register for the Fall Forum at an exclusive special rate. Register here or read more about HRPS Enterprise Membership.
- Share the benefits.
Reserve a few minutes on a meeting agenda to tell others about the benefits of the HRPS Fall Forum.
- Send an e-mail or a letter.
Send a note to your referral to share your experiences at past HRPS events. Your personal endorsement means a lot.
- Recruit your social media friends. Don't forget about your connections on Facebook, LinkedIn and other social networking sites! Or, blog about the value of HRPS Fall Forum!
- Ask your Affiliate. Spread the news to other members of your affiliate via e-mail, at meetings or affiliate events.
- Connect in person. Pass along the Fall Forum event information to networks and connections at other HR events.