Connect with Industry Experts During the Global Conference
Peer-to-Peer engagement opportunities:
- Online attendee discussion forum pre-event
- HRPS Global Conference Opening Reception
- Attendee-organized dinners
- Sunrise walks in the Sonoran Desert
- New Member & First-time Attendee Meet-up
- Get Connected! Attendee Networking Gala
- Learning journals for post-session reflection and group discussion
Network with HR Solution Providers:
- Exhibit receptions (6+ hours) with a variety of partners who are dedicated to building relationships, not just selling products and services
Attendee-Speaker idea sharing and reflection:
- One-on-one Q&A during presentations
- Speaker lounge to dive deeper into topics between sessions
- Book signings and discussions with authors onsite
Experience Tucson with These Local Activities
Starr Pass Hiking
A morning hike is the perfect Tucson activity to start your day! With trails beginning right from the main entrance of the resort, enjoy views of the Sonoran Desert and its wildlife while challenging your physical fitness and recreational skills. Daily complimentary morning hikes begin at 7:00am complete with a tour guide lasting approximately 1 hour. Great way to start off the morning!
Sunset hikes leave the lobby at 4:00pm on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays only.
Salud! Tequila Toast
Every night at 5:30pm, join fellow HRPS attendees to experience The Legend of Arriba, Abajo. This complimentary toast to Pancho Villa and his lovely wife includes a random selection of Premium Tequila from Salud.
Hashani Spa Fitness
The Hashani Spa offers a poolside yoga class at 7:30 am on Saturday mornings. Due to class limitations, please sign up in advance at the Hashani Spa desk. For a full listing of classes offered please click here. Note: schedule is subject to change – please check with Hashani Spa onsite to sign up and confirm classes. Classes are $10.
The resort offers escorted Mountain Bike rides among majestic, Saguaro filled hills known as the Tucson Mountain Park. Within minutes you’ll feel transported back to a time when men and women lived off the land and relied on the desert habitat for survival.
Contact the Concierge for tour times, pricing and rental info:
Bike rental = $50.00 for 2 hours per/person
$60.00 all day per/person
2-Hour Guided Bike = $70.00 per/person
Courts are located at the Starr Pass Clubhouse and available from Sunrise to Sunset. 2 courts are available to reserve at $20/hour per court. To reserve a court please contact the Concierge Desk at 520.791.6115.