TAKE YOUR MEMBERSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL
BECOME A JOINT MEMBER OF HR PEOPLE + STRATEGY AND
THE STRATEGIC CAPABILITY NETWORK TODAY!
For years, HR People + Strategy has been at the forefront, ensuring that organizations find the right balance between people and strategy and supporting its members so they can succeed at their organizations. From research to forward-thinking discussions and high-level networking opportunities, HR People + Strategy is on its members’ side every step of the way—meeting new challenges, achieving new goals and continually raising the standard of excellence in HR.
In our continued effort to raise the bar for our members, and in partnership with the Strategic Capability Network, we are thrilled to announce you can now join HR People + Strategy and the Strategic Capability Network at the same time. Enjoy both memberships with no restrictions!
This new partnership will provide you with access to all of the benefits the HR People + Strategy members offers to its members in the USA, as well as with all of the benefits the Strategic Capability Network provides to its members in Canada, such as research, trends, executive-level networking and intimate events.
We invite you to elevate your member experience by joining or renewing as an HR People + Strategy and Strategic Capability Network member today!
To become a member of both organizations, you should qualify in one of the 3 categories below:
- A formal leader within an organization with responsibility for a strategic function. This generally includes experience as a CHRO; the functional head of organization development, learning or talent management, etc.; or a divisional or regional vice president.
- A consultant experienced with strategic engagements.
- A senior-level academic recognized within the profession as contributing strategic thinking and practice.
In addition to the criteria for membership described above, potential members should have 15 years of progressive HR and/or leadership experience or possess an advanced degree in the field or in business/management.
HR PEOPLE + STRATEGY MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Executive Networking—Meaningful networking opportunities and significant savings at events, including our Annual Conference, Strategic HR Forum and new C-Suite Series.
- Industry Trends and News—Executive-level articles from leading HR practitioners and academics found in our quarterly People + Strategy journal; unlimited members-only access to a portfolio of 800+ Business Book Summaries; access to white papers written by top thought leaders in the HR community; monthly access to HR People + Strategy Executive Bookshelf. Join the conversation online by contributing or by reading and commenting on recent blog submissions.
- People + Strategy Smartbrief (New)—A biweekly news brief providing tightly written summaries on the most essential business news affecting people and strategy from around the country and around the world.
- Direct access to HR and business thought leaders through our members-only online directory, LinkedIn community and events.
- A Complimentary SHRM Membership—Individual and enterprise members gain instant access to a wealth of HR resources with membership in the Society for Human Resource Management, which includes weekly webcasts, in-depth survey reports, daily online news about the latest workplace trends and 10 issues of HR Magazine annually*.
STRATEGIC CAPABILITY NETWORK MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Monthly Programming—Speaker line up includes best-in-class CEOs, researchers behind the latest emerging trends, and innovative authors. Have a look at our upcoming events.
- Live Webcast—Can’t make it in person? Join our virtual sessions and watch from your home or office
- Online resources—You always have 24/7 access to our online library of past presentations.
- Build your professional network—With SCNetwork, your peer network includes senior leaders in business, government, non-profit groups, educational institutions, and consulting firms. Access anyone in SCNetwork for non-commercial purposes using our members-only directory. Expand your network through our online presence. Check out our blog and join conversations on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Members-only job board—Round-the-clock access to senior career opportunities posted to our career listings.
- Volunteer with SCNetwork—SCNetwork is a volunteer-driven non-profit organization. Invest some time with us and gain visibility, develop your skills and make new connections.
- Transition networking group—SCNetwork supports members undergoing career transition by offering regular facilitated networking meetings.
If you need assistance joining, please contact Member Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.602.3270
Become a member or upgrade your membership today!
HR PEOPLE + STRATEGY UPCOMING EVENTS
HR People + Strategy Strategic HR Forum
The 2016 HR People + Strategy Strategic HR Forum: Aligning Culture and Strategy to Drive Business Success will take place October 23-25, 2016 in Boston, MA. The event provides:
- Quality interaction with presenters.
- Solution-driven topics of immediate relevance.
- A speaker roster that blends a wide range of unique global perspectives on how organizations are aligning culture and strategy to drive business
- A venue that’s ideal for energetic conversations and idea-sharing.
- An overall agenda and atmosphere that’s guaranteed to help peer-to-peer connections and contacts happen.
If you would like to register and take advantage of the member discounted rate, become a member today!
Learn more about this event at HRPS.ORG/EVENTS
STRATEGIC CAPABILITY UPCOMING EVENTS
Behavioural Economics: A New Frontier for Human Resource Management I The National Club I Toronto, Canada I September 14, 2016
Behavioural science (psychology, economics, sociology and neuroscience) has turned the fields of economics and marketing on their heads. Is human resources next? In this presentation, Julian House, a leading Canadian Behavioural Economist, will use case studies to demonstrate how insights derived from a more nuanced understanding of how people make and follow through on their decisions are impacting the design of products, programs and services. Learn more.
ABOUT HR PEOPLE + STRATEGY
HR People + Strategy membership provides an open forum to share ideas, discussions and insights with other senior HR professional colleagues. HR People + Strategy resources guide you in leading your organization in leadership development, organizational effectiveness, talent management and much more. Learn more.
ABOUT STRATEGIC CAPABILITY
Strategic Capability Network is the leading professional peer network and thought community for senior leaders and executives. SCNetwork shares the latest people-focused business trends, challenging our members’ current ways of thinking to bring real change to organizations. Learn more.