Refer 3new members to HRPS in 2013, get your 2012 membership free = a $495 value.*
As a current member of the world’s most exclusive community for senior-level HR executives, you know the value HRPS brings to your career. The educational resources, networking opportunities and strategic insights surrounding HR management are all unparalleled in the industry.
Of course, the strength of HRPS is its members. That’s why we’re asking you to help us expand our collective knowledge and network even further by referring other worthy, senior-level HR executives to HRPS.
Take a few moments to think of three HR professionals who would benefit from membership in HRPS, and who would also add value for our current members. Then download our Member Referral Kit for ideas on how to suggest membership to them.
As a special thank you for investing your time and effort on behalf of all of us, if you successfully bring 3 new members into HRPS in 2013, we’ll pay for your 2014 membership = a $495 value.
Referring a new member is easy:
1. Refer online. Give us your referral details online for the most immediate impact. Or, point your colleagues to hrps.org to join. Remind them to submit your name as the referring member, especially if you want to count them as one of your three in our 3 x 11 = 495 campaign.
2. E-mail your referrals to us. Send your referral contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Invite them along. Take colleagues to HRPS programs and events.
4. Share the benefits. Reserve a few minutes on a meeting agenda to tell others about the benefits of HRPS membership.
5. Give it your stamp of approval. Your personal endorsement means a lot.
*Valid for individual membership only. Offer applies only to referral of qualifying HR executives who have never been members of HRPS, or who have not held membership since January 1, 2009. New member must join HRPS in 2011. Free membership is for 2012, and is not transferable.